to WildBand.org, website for the Oak
Ridge High School Band of Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Currently
members strong, the band is dedicated to performing at
the highest possible level. Please browse this site for
more information about the band, booster program, and
- SAVE THE DATES -- ORHS Band Camp 2015
- Colorguard & Percussion Camp - July 15th-17th (9am-4pm)
- "Rookie" Camp (new members) - July 16th-17th (9am-4pm)
- Full Band Camp
- July 18th (9am-4pm)
- July 20th-24th (9am-9pm)
- Congratulations to the following ORHS Band students for their placement in this year's ETSBOA Sr. Clinic Honor Bands (students listed in bold earned a chair in the 2015 Tennessee All-State Band).
9th/10th Grade Blue Band - Quinn Bader (flute), Tabitha Fitzwater (flute), Curtis Robertson (clarinet), Katherine Fulcher (bassoon), Ryan Armstrong (trumpet), Michael Bytell-Lancer (trumpet), Carinne Cheney (Trombone), Jamie Brown (Tuba). 9th/10th Grade Red Band - Katie Goethert (clarinet), Will Jeter (trumpet). 11th/12th Grade Blue Band - Samantha Powers (flute), Hunter Gray (contrabass clarinet), Courtnie Cooper (contrabass clarinet), Thomas Colburn (alto saxophone), Alex Caughman (horn), Juan Vidal (trumpet), Zumaya Otuduy-Ramirez (trumpet), Alex Plaster (euphonium). 11th/12th Grade Red Band - Caleb Culiat (clarinet), Megan Pitz (horn), Michael Johnston (trumpet), Patrick Shipley (trumpet), Stephen Singh (trumpet), Evan Jeter (trombone), Hunter Vallejos (tuba).
- Congratulations to the following ORHS Band students for their placement in this year's ETSBOA Jazz Clinic. Blue Band - Thomas Colburn (alto saxophone), Colleen Hulsey (bari saxophone), Juan Vidal (trumpet). Red Band - Patrick Shipley (trumpet), Stephen Singh (trumpet)
- Parents and students should be receiving emails from the band via Charms. If you are not receiving messages or wish to change/add an email address, please email Merny Hughey at email@example.com.
- RE-ENROLLMENT Announcement! If you are currently enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program, you need to re-enroll for the 2014-15 program year beginning August 1st. If you are not enrolled, do you shop at Kroger? Click here to find out how your purchases can help the Oak Ridge High School Band!
- Do you shop on Amazon.com? Click here to find out how your purchases can help the Oak Ridge High School Band!
Wed, March 11